At Anber Agency, we want to exceed your expectations by helping your company build an event that will cause your attendees and members to have an unparalleled experience and talk about the event and your organization for months afterward. We do everything we can to make the most of your investment by helping you conceptualize an event that strengthens and expands your community. We manage all aspects of a meeting, conference, convention or workshop including total logistics from booking venues to securing vendors as needed to ensure a successful outcome. We recognize that many large events are actually a series of small events, each with its own objectives and challenges. There may be receptions, keynote presentations, seminars and workshops, dinners, happy hours, etc. We bring unique perspectives to each facet of your event to help you meet the goals of each.
The Anber Agency Difference: We can help our clients move more quickly and confidently!
The difference in working with the Anber Agency is that we use our own focus on continual improvement to help eliminate trial-and-error missteps and other risks associated with events and promotions. We evaluate every outcome for each client and use experiential analysis to zero in on the best outcomes and the recipe for achieving them for every client. By focusing our collective experience on each engagement, we can help our clients move more quickly and confidently in creating high-impact experiences that promote higher performance and higher satisfaction among customers and key stakeholders.
- Event Strategy, Timeline and Goal Setting
- Effective Event Recommendations
- Proven Tactics to Improve, Grow or Rejuvenate an Event
- Venue Selection
- Live Entertainment Booking
- Detailed Budget Management
- Experiential Events and Meal Functions
- Effective Stage Production for General Sessions and Special Events
- Client-Focused Contract Negotiations
- Technology Implementation for Mobile Applications, Hybrid Meetings
- Survey Design, Implementation & Analysis
- Registration & Housing
- Event-Wide Program Design
- Oversight of Planning and Education Committees
- Speaker Management and Communications
- Customer-focused Exhibitor and Sponsor Communications
- Exhibit Floor Plan Management
- Sponsorship Deliverables Management
- On-site Support and Customer Service